phone number 201 452 5003
email address: [email protected]
Objective: To join a pleasant workplace, perform professional makeup and hair styling services; use my practical skills to interact effectively with customers to achieve desired results.
SUMMARY: Highly gifted and creative Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist with more than eight years experience in interpreting the requirements of clients and to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation.
Summary of Qualifications
- Exceptional knowledge of advanced makeup artistry and cosmetics industry.
- Researched and studied the market regularly to stay up-to-date regarding new makeup techniques and beauty products.
- Profound ability to address customer concerns, demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Uncommon ability to organize and control job responsibilities, particularly the accuracy and productivity related to work flow.
- In-depth ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; remarkable ability to achieve results through team leadership.
- Excellent time management skill - knowing how long a subject will take to be made-up and working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
2002 - Present
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
- Produce and sketch design ideas for hairstyles and make-up.
- Ensure continuity in hair and make-up and liaising with other members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent.
- Build a rapport with make-up subjects, which may include members of the public who are being interviewed for television as well as professional actors or presenters.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin and ensure that appropriate action is taken to minimize/eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up/hairdressing techniques.
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work undertaken.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Cast facial and body moulds, sculpting latex foam - known as prosthetics.
- Fit/manipulate/apply wigs, hairpieces and prosthetics.
- Maintain wigs, hairpieces, prosthetics and other specialist materials and equipment.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available hair and make-up products, sourcing, budgeting and ordering materials and equipment from specialist suppliers.
Education is mostly billed on my experience working as a freelance make-up artist and hair stylist in Russia/Ukraine plus Beauty School Courses in Brooklyn NY.